Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Watsons Go To Burmingham By: Alyssa

Hi guys,
I am pretty sure you all like the book The Watsons Go To Burmingham because I know I do! My Favorite part was when Byron got his lips stuck to the car mirror . I thought that was hilarious! So far in the book, Byron is playing tricks on Kenny. But Kenny is making friends with the guy named Rufus and his little brother Cody. Do you think that Byron will ever be nice to Kenny? Why do you think they are going to go to Burmingham? All these questions with no answers!
Well, I guess we are just going to have to read the book! Bye!!!!
From,
Alyssa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who has the little bro Cody? Rufus or Kenny? Great blog!!!

From Julia

Anonymous said...

I really do wonder why they're going to Birmingham...that's going to be a tough question to answer!