Monday, May 14, 2007

So B. It by Mrs. Carlson

Why does Heidi’s mom call herself So B. It? So B. It is mentally challenged, and can only say twenty words. Heidi gets frustrated that she doesn’t know anything about her mom’s past or how they came to live in this apartment until one day she discovers an undeveloped roll of film that contains a key to unraveling the mystery. She follows some clues and ends up taking a journey to discover her mom’s true identity. This fasincating story makes me wish there was a sequel. If you liked Belle Prater’s Boy, you’ll like this book too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear MrsCarlson,
This book sounds soo interesting.I want to read it really badly.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs Carlson

So B. it sounds very interesting!!!is it a chapter book???Did you like it?i think i am going to read i will probably read it as soon as i can i think i'm going to check it out of the libray.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.Carlson,


I like how yours doesn't tell any detail.

I would love to read this book.

This book sounds great.

Anonymous said...

I fell like I really want to read it.