Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fudge-a-mania By Kim 4G

Hi Ben,Brittany,Amanda,Kyla
If you have a annoying sibling or something you can totally relate to this charterI think that Sheila is a stunk up perfect kind of person she always snapping at people.When there trying to help. like on page 31 she got sassy when the grandma was trying to tell her that she was letting to much wind come in side and making the baby sick I mean what's up with that.I am craving to read more.OH boythis is going to be juice!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I liked that part too, I also liked the part wean Peter and Fudge found Uncle Feather it was so funny!I can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

Me to kala I liked that part to .Expecaly when Mrs.A thought Uncale Feather was there real uncle:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!