Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Watsons go to Birmingham-1963 By Devon

Hi guys how you doing?
I tried earlier but it didn't go though so my dad tried and it went though!
I was wondering do you think Rufus is going to go to Birmingham with Kenny and the weird Watson's? And why do you think Rufus will? I think something is going on here because why would the author write something about Rufus if he isn't even involved in the main part of the story? Take Maggie as an example, why would the author say she got captured and then say nothing else about Maggie?

4 comments:

Reader said...

I like it



From,
Devon

Anonymous said...

DEVON I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT. You really did use good stats.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dev nice Blog!!! Do you like the part when..........you find out that Cody and Kenny and Rufus become friends but then they break up????????????

Anonymous said...

Hey,Devon I loove that book too I think it is a great book and like you I would Recommend that book to everyone. And I think it is a great read aloud.