Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tuck Everlasting by Julia

Tuck Everlasting is a book about the Tuck family drinking from magic spring water. I think this book is interesting because, it has action and you could get really deep into it by the 3rd chapter. I think it has a feeling to it, unlike other books. It makes sense, with peaceful action. Tuck Everlasting is a sneaky, yet calm book. I just don't know what to say about it. This may sound funny, but I hated this book before I even read it. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ!!!!! The sneaky man in the yellow suit makes the book sneaky while the running makes it "action like." the spring water makes it sound peaceful. I hope you like this book, Donna, Jessica, Shawn and Nathan. It's a really good book. Tuck Everlasting.

5 comments:

Mrs. Glowaski said...

Julia, what questions do you have? I'm glad you're liking the book!!

Anonymous said...

I love that book! Have you seen the movie? Its awesome!

Anonymous said...

Your discription is really good and i think that i want to read this book.

Anonymous said...

Hey rachel, I have not seen the movie.

Reader said...

Alyssa said...

Hi Julia I think that book would be a n excellent book!!!