Friday, May 4, 2007

The Sisters Grimm

Mrs. Carlson

Daphne and Sabrina’s parents mysteriously disappear, and they are left with a strange old woman who claims to be their grandmother. The girls find out that they are related to the famous storytellers, the Grimm brothers. They are also stunned to discover that the creatures, characters, and monsters from fairy tales really exist (the Everafters) but they may not always be what they appear to be! Will they be able to rescue their grandmother who is kidnapped by the wicked giants? And should they trust Jack to help? Or is he up to some mischief? This series is a mystery, fairy tale, and adventure rolled into one. If you like the Series of Unfortunate Events, you will enjoy this book.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read other books in the series? How did you like them?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good book. I like the Series of Unfortunate Events. I'll try it.

Anonymous said...

I just started this book and I already think it is great! I like how the fairy tale characters are interwoven into the plot.

Anonymous said...

Alina told me about this series and I am glad she did.

Anonymous said...

i really want to read this book it sounds great.

Anonymous said...

it sounds good

Anonymous said...

I will try it if I get a chance

Anonymous said...

I THINK IT WILL A GREAT BOOK

Anonymous said...

I would like to try it!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOO!! I LOVE The Series of unfortunate events. Do you have it in the school library?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE GRIM SISTERS SEIRIES!!!
:-)
its a really good book